5 Best value Hotels in Campo Dei Fiori, Rome
Editors Top 5 Campo Dei Fiori Hotels - Value for money
If you are looking to stay at the Campo Dei Fiori area in Rome, you will have many hotels to choose from that suit a range of budgets. Taking up accommodation in or around the Campo Dei Fiori area in Rome allows guests to have easy access to several popular tourist attractions like the Piazza Navona, the Trevi fountain and the Pantheon. Our top 5 with value for money the main measure.
1. Grand Hotel De Minerve (Piazza de la Minerva, 69) – This five star hotel has a rich roman ambience and decor and is housed in one of the historic buildings in the city. Guests will have a choice of 135 luxury rooms and will be able to visit the coliseum and the Spanish steps.
2. Casa de Fiori (Piazza del Biscione, 83) – This hotel caters to travellers who are on a medium budget. Guests will be able to enjoy comfortable and modern rooms while living in one of the most historic and picturesque regions in Rome.
3. Saint George (Via Giulia, 62) – This deluxe hotel has 64 rooms and provides guest with a spa, restaurant and cigar lounge.
4. Campo Dei Fiori hotel (Via del Biscione, 6) – This hotel is very popular with tourists as it is close to the piazza and has beautiful views.
5. Hotel Ponte Sisto (Via dei Pettinari, 64) – This hotel can be found on the Via dei Pettinari and is situated near many popular sightseeing attractions. A well priced yet comfortable hotel with good service.
back to Rome Hotels guide.